Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tambra Woods
Dr. Tambra Woods, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Englewood, CO. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Woods is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital, Swedish Medical Center and Porter Adventist Hospital. Dr. Woods has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tambra Woods has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tambra Woods is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, CO.
Dr. Timothy Poate
Englewood, CO 0.01 mi21
Dr. Ira Dauber
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Englewood, CO 0.01 mi40
Dr. Jamie Houg
Hospitalist, Legal Medicine, Internal Medicine
Englewood, CO 0.01 mi17