A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tameira Hollander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tameira Hollander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tameira Hollander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollander graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hollander has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tameira Lee Hollander MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tameira L. Hollander practice?
- Dr. Tameira Hollander has 1 office location.
Dr. Tameira Hollander practices Internal Medicine near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Internists.