A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Keller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greensville Memorial Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tamela Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tamela G. Keller practice?
Dr. Tamela Keller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tamara Keller, Dr. Pamela Keller, Dr. Tammie Keller, Dr. Pamelia Keller, Dr. Pamella Keller, Dr. Tammi Keller