A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamela Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamela Keller is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Keller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamela G Keller MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tamela G. Keller practice?
- Dr. Tamela Keller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tamela Keller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.