A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamer Abdelhak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamer Abdelhak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Brain Abscess
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelhak graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abdelhak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamer M Abdelhak MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tamer M. Abdelhak practice?
- Dr. Tamer Abdelhak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tamer Abdelhak practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.