Learn more about Dr. Tamer Abdelhak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamer Abdelhak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Brain Abscess
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelhak graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abdelhak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abdelhak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tamer M. Abdelhak practice?
Dr. Tamer Abdelhak practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.