Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tamer Acikalin
Dr. Tamer Acikalin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marrero, LA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Acikalin is affiliated with West Jefferson Medical Center, Meadowcrest Hospital and Ochsner MC Westbank. Dr. Acikalin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tamer Acikalin has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tamer Acikalin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marrero, LA.
Dr. Stephen Laguardia
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Marrero, LA 0 mi11
Dr. Trac Le
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Marrero, LA 0 mi32
Dr. Brian Cospolich
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Marrero, LA 0 mi23