A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamer Atassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamer Atassi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamer Atassi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atassi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Atassi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamer M Atassi MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tamer M. Atassi practice?
- Dr. Tamer Atassi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tamer Atassi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lemont, IL and Urbana, IL.
See Joliet Internists and Joliet Gastroenterologists.