A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamer Behman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamer Behman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamer Behman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Behman graduated from Tanta University.
Dr. Behman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamer Abdelmonam Behman MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamer A. Behman practice?
- Dr. Tamer Behman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tamer Behman practices Internal Medicine near Carteret, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Carteret Internists.