Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tamer Behman
Dr. Tamer Behman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carteret, NJ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Behman is affiliated with JFK Medical Center, Care One at Raritan Bay Medical Center and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. Dr. Behman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tamer Behman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tamer Behman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carteret, NJ.
Dr. Rashpal Singh
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Carteret, NJ 0.27 mi15
Dr. Sandeep Riar
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Carteret, NJ 0.27 mi9
Dr. Sukhjender Goraya
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Carteret, NJ 0.30 mi26