Learn more about Dr. Tamer Behman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamer Behman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamer Behman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Behman graduated from Tanta University.
Dr. Behman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Behman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tamer A. Behman practice?
Dr. Tamer Behman practices Internal Medicine near Carteret, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Carteret Internists.