Dr. Tamer Behman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 31st, 2015
Rude and unprofessional
His wife is the worst person every. She has no compassion for patients. Very rude and unprofessional. Dr. Behman needs to replace her ASAP. I can't believe how she treating when I needed my medication and their hours are only 1p-4p. I couldn't get off of work during those hours. I will be switching doctors.

May 15th, 2012
OK Doctor
I would like if Dr. Behman were more proactive in following-up on test results, etc. He can also be reluctant in ordering tests you may need for fear of insurance company denials; because of this, he will send you to a specialist to get the test ordered. I'm aware that insurance companies can sometimes be difficult but I think Dr. Behman should at least try to get the initial approval; for example, if it's clear that your symptoms warrant an MRI, you should not first have to get an Xray or be sent to a specialst to have that Doctor order it (unless your insurance company specifically requires step-treatment and I'm not sure this is the case).He can be slow to follow-up with pharmacies on refills etc. and because he is cost conscious, he dosen't want people sending faxes to the office; this includes pharmacies; pharmacies indicate that Dr. Behman will only allow them to fax him once. Additionally, once, I needed to him to review some medical documents but the office didn't want me to fax them. If he addresses these issues his patients will have a better experience.