Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tamer El-Mahdy
Dr. Tamer El-Mahdy, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Enfield, CT. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Hospitalist. Dr. El-Mahdy is affiliated with Mary Greeley Medical Center, Atlanticare Regional Med Ctr and Downey Regional Med Ctr. Dr. El-Mahdy has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Tamer El-Mahdy has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Tamer El-Mahdy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Enfield, CT.
Dr. Jaykumar Thumar
Hematology and Oncology, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Enfield, CT 0.01 mi14
Dr. Gerald Calnen
Enfield, CT 0.01 mi40
Dr. Kerri-Ann Fraterrigo
Pediatrics, Sports Medicine
Enfield, CT 0.01 mi10