A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamer Elbaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamer Elbaz, Anesthesiologist, Physiatrist, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamer Elbaz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Percutaneous Diskectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Elbaz graduated from University Of Cairo, Fac Of Med. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elbaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital CenterRoosevelt Hospital Division New York, Manhattan Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamer M Elbaz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamer M. Elbaz practice?
- Dr. Tamer Elbaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamer Elbaz practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists and New York Pain Management Doctors.