Learn more about Dr. Tamer Ghanem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamer Ghanem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghanem
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghanem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamer Ghanem, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carotid Body Tumor
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghanem graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ghanem has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamer Abdel-Halim Ghanem MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Tamer A. Ghanem practice?
- Dr. Tamer Ghanem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tamer Ghanem practices Otolaryngology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Charlottesville, VA.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists.