Learn more about Dr. Tamer Mahmoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamer Mahmoud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahmoud
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mahmoud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamer Mahmoud, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmoud graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mahmoud has 18 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamer Hamdy Mahmoud MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tamer H. Mahmoud practice?
- Dr. Tamer Mahmoud has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamer Mahmoud practices Ophthalmology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Ophthalmologists.