Learn more about Dr. Tamer Mahmoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamer Mahmoud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahmoud
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mahmoud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamer Mahmoud, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmoud graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mahmoud has 18 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamer Hamdy Mahmoud MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tamer H. Mahmoud practice?
- Dr. Tamer Mahmoud has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamer Mahmoud practices Ophthalmology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Ophthalmologists.