Dr. Tamer Mahmoud MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

May 2nd, 2015
I believe Dr Mahmoud is a dedicated & very experienced eye doctor. I have diabetic retinopathy and have been his patient for 3+ years. He always answers any & all questions that I have. His procedures have restored my vision so that I can drive my car. I have the upmost confidence in him. However, the total time for each visit is approximately 2 - 3 hours. But the results are worth the time.

September 11th, 2014
Dr. Mahmoud is good but the wait times are ridiculous! Once you get the photography done and the initial consultation, we wait about an hour and a half to two hours just to see the doctor! Then another hour to get the eye shot! My dad comes to Duke once a month, and the visit should only be an hour long but on average we are always in here for at least 4 hours!

May 2nd, 2014
FAKE/FALSE
He made my situation goes from bad to worst. He attended a very bad school, although he did his fellowship at Duke. Do not allow him to do a surgery on you, I can assure you that you will go blind. Don't go to Duke eye center..they pretend, they are fake.

April 17th, 2014
False Pretense
He has no surgical skills, no knowledge, and seems more concern about status.Duke is all about the name but, they are below average. Don't waste your time going there, Tamer was educated in Africa so he lacks surgical skills, and very good with research; don't allow him to do surgery on you, you will go blind.