Learn more about Dr. Tamer Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamer Mansour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mansour
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mansour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamer Mansour, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Mansour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamer Mansour MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tamer Mansour practice?
- Dr. Tamer Mansour has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tamer Mansour practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.