Learn more about Dr. Tamer Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamer Mansour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mansour
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mansour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamer Mansour, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Mansour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamer Mansour MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tamer Mansour practice?
- Dr. Tamer Mansour has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tamer Mansour practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.