A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamer Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamer Mansour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamer Mansour, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Mansour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamer N-A Mansour MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tamer N. Mansour practice?
- Dr. Tamer Mansour has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tamer Mansour practices Ophthalmology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Martinsburg, WV.
See Washington Ophthalmologists.