A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamer Massarani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamer Massarani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamer Massarani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Massarani graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Massarani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamer Nazieh Massarani MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tamer N. Massarani practice?
- Dr. Tamer Massarani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tamer Massarani practices Pediatrics near Troy, MI.
See Troy Pediatricians.