A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamer Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamer Yacoub is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamer Yacoub, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Yacoub has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamer Yacoub MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Tamer Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Tamer Yacoub has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tamer Yacoub practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near North Dartmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New Bedford, MA and Westport, MA.
See North Dartmouth Endocrinologists.