Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tamer Yacoub
Dr. Tamer Yacoub, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fall River, MA, with other offices in Fall River, MA and North Dartmouth, MA (and 4 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Yacoub is affiliated with Saint Anne's Hospital, St Luke's Hospital of New Bedford and Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Tamer Yacoub has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tamer Yacoub is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fall River, MA.
Dr. Richard Moore Jr
Fall River, MA 0 mi24
Dr. Margaret Ferrell
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fall River, MA 0 mi33
Dr. Ravi Chander
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fall River, MA 0 mi31