A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamera Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamera Barnes is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamera Barnes, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Barnes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamera Barnes FACEP and MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamera Barnes practice?
- Dr. Tamera Barnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamera Barnes practices Emergency Medicine near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Emergency Physicians.