A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamera Hatfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamera Hatfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamera Hatfield, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatfield graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hatfield has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamera J Hatfield MD and PHD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tamera J. Hatfield practice?
- Dr. Tamera Hatfield has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tamera Hatfield practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists.