Dr. Tami Bach MD Patient Reviews

• 11 reviews

April 8th, 2016
wouldn't change

April 4th, 2016
She is kind and compassionate and she spent a lot of time with both me and my family as I was going through cancer. She was available to me through the phone at anytime I needed her or had questions. I really love her and how she practices medicine.

May 28th, 2015
Dr Bach is very pleasant with a good bedside manner. She is knowledeable and willing to spend time with you to answer your questions. There is not a better doctor in the area.

March 20th, 2015
I'm s big fan. Dr. Bach was a great comfort to me when other doctor were just s rating there heads and had no answers.

March 9th, 2015
Very caring, knowledgeable and will spend all the time you need to answer your questions. It is a shame that all Doctors are not this way ! I have seen my share of doctors and Dr. Bach is definitely FIVE- STAR material.

January 13th, 2015
Dr. Back listens to you and takes you seriously.

June 13th, 2014
My mother should have lost her battle many years ago but due to the wonderful staff and the accurate diagnosis and treatments by Dr. Bach my mother is still with us. The office can be crowed and sometimes there are long waits but if you except the best treatment and want the same courteous for each person you have to be patient. I believe Dr. Bach is a wonderful doctor who is very knowledgeable and leaves no rock unturned. We are so blessed to have founded her.

February 7th, 2013
I have occasional long wait times, but they are well worth it. Dr. Bach is a well-respected and credentialed Hematologist-Oncologist, with an amazing bedside manner. Her office is busy, but patients will wait to see her. She makes every attempt to take time to care and answer all of my questions, which CAN be very overwhelming. She is very down-to-earth and has a lovely personality. She is one of the best trained Hematologist-Oncologists in the area, I would hardly call her ditzy. People should take more time to give credit where credit is due.

January 16th, 2013
I was hoping that the long wait time would be worth it with excellent care. But this did not happen. Dr. Bach did not follow up with what she told me she would do. Important life saving care could not begin because of her oversight. Quick to apologize, but not whose hands I will continue to place my healthcare any longer. She seems very overwhelmed and somewhat ditzy.

September 29th, 2011
I have very different review from the one above for this doctor and the staff. I feel that every time I call, or am at the office, everyone from the receptionist to the billing to the nursing staff are very pleasant and accomadating. I feel that they go out of their way to make each experience wrinkle free and they more often than not go above and beyond to make sure every need is met for the patients. I am very glad that I am cared for by this wonderful group and wouldn't want my life in anyone elses hands!

July 9th, 2011
Disappointing Care, Unsupportive Office Policies
Overall, very disappointed with office practices of this highly-rated doctor. My father went in and was diagnosed. All was good. Radiation was tough on my dad but he got through it. His first round of chemo occurred but he missed a few of his shots that support his immune system because the doctor's office was closed over the Thanksgiving holiday. You would think a respected oncology group would have a policy to support patients who are undergoing treatment over holidays so they get what they need. As such, my dad was admitted to the ER with insufficient white cells to fight an infection. He was never able to fight his way back from that sufficiently to recover. He died in March. Very disappointing experience with this doctor and her associates.