Learn more about Dr. Tami Benton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tami Benton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benton
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tami Benton, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Benton graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tami Dianne Benton MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tami D. Benton practice?
- Dr. Tami Benton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tami Benton practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.