Learn more about Dr. Tami Benton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tami Benton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benton
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tami Benton, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Benton graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tami Dianne Benton MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tami D. Benton practice?
- Dr. Tami Benton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tami Benton practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.