A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tami Benton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tami Benton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benton
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tami Benton, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Benton graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tami Dianne Benton MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tami D. Benton practice?
- Dr. Tami Benton has 1 office location.
Dr. Tami Benton practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Psychiatrists, and Philadelphia Child Psychiatrists.