Dr. Tami Dairiki MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

April 2nd, 2015
She's amazing. I trust her completely and will go back.

February 11th, 2015
Ultrasound nightmare
Dr. Dairiki is the worst doctor ever. I was a patient for about 3 years and recently went to her for a pregnancy. this is my second pregnancy and I miscarried four months prior. I went in for my ultrasound and she told me that I was 4.5 wks along and they needed to do blood work. She called two days later to say that my hcg levels were those correspondent to 7.5 wks and that I would not be having a healthy pregnancy because it had stopped developing. She suggested that I come in for a shot of methotrexate which is used for patients with ectopic pregnancies. Although this was not my case it would allow me to miscarry. Thankfully I went in a week later for a second opinion to a different doctor who stated that I am 6.5 wks along and there is a heartbeat and so far a healthy baby. I urge anyone who reads this to stay away from this woman. The fact that she is practicing is beyond me, as is the fact that she is board certified.

June 12th, 2012
Stay away
Dr. Dairiki is one of the most incompetent doctors I have ever been to. My son and I both had health issues and I almost died after she botched my c-section. I had brown discharge coming out of my wound that smelled like a sewer and she told me that was normal and to put a maxipad over it in my underwear. I talked to her about her mistakes according to the wound care doctors and she would not listen. If you have anything complicated she is in way over her head. Also, expect to be given pitocin and a c-section. The hospital told me that Pitocin is her standing order. That's why she can be present conveniently at all the births.

July 31st, 2011
I would not see her ever!
I thought that I could trust this doctor with my care. I am a 20 year old college student and had abdominal pain. It turned out later I had a cysts and she seemed like the most uncaring doctor and she left a message stating that she wanted to put me on birth control I never came back and went to my family practioner to get birth control. She seemed like the most uncaring doctor ever I never felt ressured that everything is okay. Two months later I had to drop my summer class because of pain and had too fill up paperwork to get a prorated refund. I called recently to get medical records about my pain and they stated that I needed to see them in an appointment forget that I can get my records at my doctors office! I would never ever go see her again and will not reccomend her to anyone. I have seen reviews of her poor job in delivering babies! The office Staff and the ultra souns techs were the only people who where patient and kind too me. She only spent 15 mintues with me and just left she never ever bothred too call and follow up with me after I got my test results.

November 1st, 2008
Rating
I think Dr. Dairiki is an excellent doctor.

November 21st, 2016