A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tami DenOtter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tami DenOtter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. DenOtter
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. DenOtter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. DenOtter graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. DenOtter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tami Dawn DenOtter MD is a female Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tami D. DenOtter practice?
- Dr. Tami DenOtter has 11 office locations.
Dr. Tami DenOtter practices Radiology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, NE and Papillion, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.