A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tami DenOtter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tami DenOtter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. DenOtter graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. DenOtter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tami Dawn DenOtter MD is a female Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tami D. DenOtter practice?
- Dr. Tami DenOtter has 9 office locations.
Dr. Tami DenOtter practices Radiology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Papillion, NE and Wahoo, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.