A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tami DenOtter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tami DenOtter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. DenOtter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DenOtter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. DenOtter graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. DenOtter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tami Dawn DenOtter MD is a female Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tami D. DenOtter practice?
- Dr. Tami DenOtter has 1 office location.
Dr. Tami DenOtter practices Radiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.