A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tami Gudenkauf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gudenkauf graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Gudenkauf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Mercy Medical Center - Dyersville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tami Sue Gudenkauf DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tami S. Gudenkauf practice?
- Dr. Tami Gudenkauf has 1 office location.
Dr. Tami Gudenkauf practices Emergency Medicine near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Emergency Physicians.