A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tami Higa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tami Higa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tami Higa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Higa graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Higa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tami Asayo Higa MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tami A. Higa practice?
- Dr. Tami Higa has 1 office location.
Dr. Tami Higa practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.