Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tami Horner
Dr. Tami Horner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pinellas Park, FL, with another office in Saint Petersburg, FL. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine, Sports Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Horner is affiliated with Bayfront Health St Petersburg and Saint Anthony's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tami Horner has the following 3 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Tami Horner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pinellas Park, FL.
Dr. Maura Buete
Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine
Pinellas Park, FL 0.01 mi20
Dr. Brandi Phillips
Pinellas Park, FL 0.01 mi14
Dr. Scott Kapulskey
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Pinellas Park, FL 0.65 mi31