A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tami Kuhlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tami Kuhlman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhlman graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kuhlman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tami Lynn Kuhlman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tami L. Kuhlman practice?
- Dr. Tami Kuhlman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tami Kuhlman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bonita Springs, FL.
See Bonita Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.