A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tami Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tami L Miller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tami L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Tami Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tami Miller practices Family Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Fremont Primary Care Doctors.