A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tami Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tami Miller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tami Miller practice?
- Dr. Tami Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Tami Miller practices Family Medicine near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Primary Care Doctors.