Learn more about Dr. Tami Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tami Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tami Roberts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 63 areas:
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Adolescent Medicine
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Ambulatory Care
- Anxiety Disorders
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bell's Palsy
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Roberts has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tami Raelyn Roberts MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tami R. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Tami Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tami Roberts practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See McKinney Primary Care Doctors.