A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tami Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tami Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tami Roberts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 63 areas:
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Adolescent Medicine
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Ambulatory Care
- Anxiety Disorders
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bell's Palsy
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Roberts has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tami Raelyn Roberts MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tami R. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Tami Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tami Roberts practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See McKinney Primary Care Doctors.