Dr. Tami Secor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tami Secor?

August 18th, 2016

Five star Physician!

Friendly, compassionate, knowledgable,patient and professional.

September 23rd, 2013

The Queen

Best Internal Medicine Doctor in town. Her RN's work with her in a compatible easy way. I feel like I have visited a caring friend when I leave her office.

March 25th, 2013

Good Health

Dr. Secor takes a personal interest in you as a whole person-goes the extra mile to maintain your health.

November 28th, 2012

The Baptist East (Rip-off) Hospital that stole Christmas!!!

My wife's doctor recommended she get a carotid artery ultrasound.Doctor Tami Secore assured my wife that most of the cost would be covered by insurance.I had a carotid artery ultrasound a few years ago, and the cost was reasonable.After my wifes carotid artery ultrasound, we got bills from the doctor that preformed the procedure and his office. Both were reasonable amounts.We also received information from Blue Cross and Shield that Baptist East (Rip-off) Hospital charged over $1,550.00 for lab test.After negotiated rate and insurance, Baptist East (Rip-off) Hospital claims we owe them over $350.00. They have been unable to explain what this bill is for, other than lab test. We have been fighting this for over 6 weeks and have discovered that no one in the health care industry cares that we have been charged unjustly.Dr. Tami Secore will not answer calls from my wife asking why we are being billed so much without being warned that the price would be this extreme. When talking my wife into getting this procedure, Dr. Secore assured her that this would be covered by insurance.Baptist East (Rip-off) Hospital does not care that they are billing us an extremely high amount for little or no performance. Baptist East (Rip-off) Hospital will not consider that they could have made a mistake and is unwilling to discuss it.Basically, the members of the health care do not care about us. Only how much they can bill us for.I have informed my wife that the unjust bill for over $350 from Baptist East (Rip-off) Hospital is about same amount we had budgeted for Christmas for each other, so our Christmas is going to Baptist East (Rip-off) Hospital.The moral of the story: Do not use Baptist East (Rip-off) Hospital and do not trust Dr. Tami Secore.

March 4th, 2012

Retired, Fedex corp.

Put very simply...I can't imagine a better doctor anywhere! Yes! That Good!

August 4th, 2017