Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tamie Babb
Dr. Tamie Babb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hendersonville, TN. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Babb is affiliated with TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, Cushing Regional Hospital and Tennessee Christian Medical Center. Dr. Babb has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tamie Babb has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Tamie Babb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hendersonville, TN.
Dr. Tanya Dannemann
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Hendersonville, TN 0.01 mi8
Dr. Craig Knecht
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Hendersonville, TN 0.01 mi31
Dr. Brandon Riggan
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Hendersonville, TN 0.01 mi11