A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamie Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamie Babb, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamie Babb, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Babb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hendersonville Medical Center
- Cushing Regional Hospital
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamie Sue Babb MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tamie S. Babb practice?
- Dr. Tamie Babb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tamie Babb practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hendersonville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cushing, OK.
See Hendersonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.