Dr. Tamie Babb MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 23rd, 2016
Dr. Babb is a GREAT OBGYN!!! She is always willing to listen and answer any questions or concerns that I have.

September 3rd, 2016
Love Dr. Babb! She and her staff are great!

September 1st, 2016
Nothing shy of amazing
I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Babb. She is the best obgyn I have ever been to! From the 1st appointment to the birth, my experience was amazing! She tells you like it is, answers all questions, very efficient with your time and hers and very personable.

August 10th, 2016
OB-GYN Visits
I have been seeing Dr. Babb for about 5 years. Her level of care has been wonderful. I always feel very comfortable talking to her about any of my OB-GYN needs. In five years I have only had to wait for an appointment one time and she was late because she was delivering a baby. (I couldn't be upset). I highly recommend her and the staff at Bluegrass OB-GYN!

March 27th, 2016
Dr. Tammy Babb and her staff are wonderful. She is just amazing and one of a kind. She really cares for you and is the most intelligent doctor I know in her field. There are just no words for the comfort you feel while in her care.

March 9th, 2016
I wouldn't go to any other office or provider. I was so comfortable with the entire visit. I'm so glad I chose Bluegrass OB/GYN and Dr. Babb.

December 14th, 2015
Analyst
Dr. Babbs, is a great physician but also a great person. She is genuinely compassionate about your overall well being. She doesn't rush her patients and she has helped me with many other general medical situations other than her specialty. As a female, she is everything I want in a physician. Wonderful lady and very intelligent.

December 8th, 2015
Great Doctor
I had seen another Dr who was not resolving the issue I was having and I was severly anemic and in pain. Dr. Babb spent a couple hours with me going over everything and coming up with a game plan to address the issue and get me back to wellness. I couldn't be more relieved. She is very kind and knowledgeable. I'm so glad my primary care Dr recommended her to me.

November 23rd, 2015
I am 53 yrs old so I have had my share of "female" check ups, I have been seeing Dr Babb for several years now and have the utmost faith & confidence in her as a Dr. She listens to what you are saying and your concerns! Never feel like I am being rushed so she can get to her next patient. Just a wonderful, caring, compassionate Doc and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an OB-GYN!

March 12th, 2015
Dr Babb is kind, gentle, caring and thorough. Have had to call her late after hours and she was as kind as ever, spending time to make sure she heard me out and whitened my concerns. Pregnancy & labor can be made remarkably better with the right dr. Dr babb was awesome!

June 16th, 2013
No respect at all.
Doctor was dismissive and disrespectful, and once she learned I wanted to be sterilized, she treated my husband and I like utter scum.

May 26th, 2012
Great doctor
Dr Babb really cares and follows up. Acted quickly when my son came early and was in distress. Great bedside manner. Treats you like an individual. Excellent surgeon, an ER doc said my incission looks like it was closed by a plastic surgeon. I am uninsured and her price was shockingly reasonable. Highly recommend.