Dr. Tamie Babb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tamie Babb?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Tamie Babb?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2017

Refused to help me.

I have panic attacks, which I warned her about the first time I saw her, saying that this area of care was a trigger for me. Later, she chucked me out of her office because of it, although I was not aggressive, only frustrated and afraid, and had told her in advance that I do have an anxiety disorder. She claimed I had told her no such thing, although I had a witness with me when I did, and again at the appointment she evicted me from. She refused to refer me to another practitioner, refused to follow up with me regarding questions I had after a procedure, and was in general pretty terrible after that point. She had been decent until then and this came as a terrible surprise.

October 23rd, 2016

Dr. Babb is a GREAT OBGYN!!! She is always willing to listen and answer any questions or concerns that I have.

September 4th, 2016

Love Dr. Babb! She and her staff are great!

September 1st, 2016

Nothing shy of amazing

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Babb. She is the best obgyn I have ever been to! From the 1st appointment to the birth, my experience was amazing! She tells you like it is, answers all questions, very efficient with your time and hers and very personable.

August 10th, 2016

OB-GYN Visits

I have been seeing Dr. Babb for about 5 years. Her level of care has been wonderful. I always feel very comfortable talking to her about any of my OB-GYN needs. In five years I have only had to wait for an appointment one time and she was late because she was delivering a baby. (I couldn't be upset). I highly recommend her and the staff at Bluegrass OB-GYN!

March 28th, 2016

Dr. Tammy Babb and her staff are wonderful. She is just amazing and one of a kind. She really cares for you and is the most intelligent doctor I know in her field. There are just no words for the comfort you feel while in her care.

March 9th, 2016

I wouldn't go to any other office or provider. I was so comfortable with the entire visit. I'm so glad I chose Bluegrass OB/GYN and Dr. Babb.

December 14th, 2015

Analyst

Dr. Babbs, is a great physician but also a great person. She is genuinely compassionate about your overall well being. She doesn't rush her patients and she has helped me with many other general medical situations other than her specialty. As a female, she is everything I want in a physician. Wonderful lady and very intelligent.

December 8th, 2015

Great Doctor

I had seen another Dr who was not resolving the issue I was having and I was severly anemic and in pain. Dr. Babb spent a couple hours with me going over everything and coming up with a game plan to address the issue and get me back to wellness. I couldn't be more relieved. She is very kind and knowledgeable. I'm so glad my primary care Dr recommended her to me.

November 23rd, 2015

I am 53 yrs old so I have had my share of "female" check ups, I have been seeing Dr Babb for several years now and have the utmost faith & confidence in her as a Dr. She listens to what you are saying and your concerns! Never feel like I am being rushed so she can get to her next patient. Just a wonderful, caring, compassionate Doc and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an OB-GYN!

March 12th, 2015

Dr Babb is kind, gentle, caring and thorough. Have had to call her late after hours and she was as kind as ever, spending time to make sure she heard me out and whitened my concerns. Pregnancy & labor can be made remarkably better with the right dr. Dr babb was awesome!

June 16th, 2013

No respect at all.

Doctor was dismissive and disrespectful, and once she learned I wanted to be sterilized, she treated my husband and I like utter scum.