Dr. Tamie Kerns Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Tamie Kerns?

Posted on June 17th, 2012

I only spent a little time with MAJ Kerns before I transferred to another facility but I found her to be extremely helpful. While I lack the expertise to comment on her medical skills (which I believe are quite good), I can say that she is a wonderful person who is genuinely committed to the physical and emotional well-being of her patients. I feel like she went well out of her way to help me out with medical and administrative issues alike. When facing cancer it is a great relief to know your Doc has your best interests at heart - there is no doubt with Dr. Kerns!

Posted on May 12th, 2015