A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamika Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamika Bryant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamika Bryant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bryant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamika Andrea Bryant MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamika A. Bryant practice?
- Dr. Tamika Bryant has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamika Bryant practices Internal Medicine near Bowie, MD.
See Bowie Internists.