Overall Review

3.8

November 23rd, 2013
Good Doctor??
this doctor most often has a nice disposition but sometimes I question her medical knowledge and at times seems unsure about her decisions or diagnosis. also noticed that she is becoming somewhat arrogant. she likes to take lots of blood test and refer you to other doctors

June 19th, 2013
Exceptional Doctor!
As someone who started seeing Dr. Bryant for an acute condition, I was pleasantly surprised by her person touch. She made sure that I understood my diagnosis, explained what I needed to do, and how to prevent future issues from occurring. She sat down with me, (not standing like she had to rush off to the next person) showed pictures, used metaphors, and gave very good examples of what to do and not to do and how it would effect me personally. I have been seeing her aproximately a year now and am very happy with not only my current health situaton but also how WELL I understand exactly what is going on with my body. I would reccommend her to my mother!!

April 30th, 2012
Not a good physician
I recently had to change PCP and chose her but she is not good at diganosing, she has poor bedside manner and her staff is not responsive. I am surprised she has received positive statments on here. Overall, she is unprofessional!

January 4th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Bryant has moved to her own practice in Bowie Maryland. If you are looking for a doctor who will listen and take time with you Dr. Bryant is for you. She is smart, warm and caring...everything a great doctor should be. A gem and a rarity in today's health care environment.