A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamika Webb-Detiege:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamika Webb-Detiege is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamika Webb-Detiege, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb-Detiege graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Webb-Detiege has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamika Ama Webb-Detiege MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Tamika A. Webb-Detiege practice?
- Dr. Tamika Webb-Detiege has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamika Webb-Detiege practices Rheumatology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Rheumatologists.