A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamiko Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamiko Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamiko Long, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Long has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Long accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan