A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamilla Fork:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamilla Fork is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamilla Fork, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Chlamydia Infections
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Genital Warts
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fork graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Fork has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fork accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tamilla A. Fork practice?
Dr. Tamilla Fork practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.