A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamilla Fork:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamilla Fork is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamilla Fork, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Chlamydia Infections
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Genital Warts
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fork graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Fork has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamilla Ann Fork MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tamilla A. Fork practice?
- Dr. Tamilla Fork has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tamilla Fork practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.