Dr. Tamim Qaum MD Patient Reviews

May 24th, 2016
Great Dr! Explains everything, wonderful experience!! 😎

May 2nd, 2016
Praise for Dr. Tamim Qaum
Dr. Tamim Quam is a very nice and exceptional doctor. He took care of me and he hypothetically speaking saved my life. If not for him, I would be sitting on my desk, blind, trying to learn to read Braille. Dr. Qaum is very satisfactory and careful. When he was doing his surgery on me while I was in the OR, he used EXCEPTIONAL manners and was exceptionally nice, calming me down with a soothing voice. I would like to say thank you to him. Praise for Dr. Tamim Qaum!

November 24th, 2015
Dr. Tamin Quam
What a wonderful professional physician. He is always striving to be the best he can be and I applaud his skills as a master surgeon. I am sad he has left the city but, he is a talent that others in a bigger community will always seek to take away from a community who has simply just appreciated him. He is a gift to medicine.

October 23rd, 2015
Highly recommended
My experience with Dr. Qaum can be summed up in very few words. He is the most thorough doctor I have had. He works harder at providing information and asking if there is any other information that he can provide than any other doctor that I have had. Thank you Dr. Qaum!

September 7th, 2015
If ALL doctors were as professional, diligent, and thorough as Dr Qaum everyone would benefit. Health care costs would drop and we would have a healthier population worldwide. When I learned he was moving out of Wichita, Ks I was heartsick and as I was leaving my last appointment with him, all of "us patients" were commiserating, in the lobby, as we were coming and going, about what a fine doctor he is and how sad we felt because he was leaving. I for one was not surprised when I heard he was moving on because I knew, based on the level of care after that very first visit, he wouldn't be here forever. Because I have multiple health concerns with my eyes, I saw Dr Qaum over a period of approximately six years several times a year and his level of care never wavered. Not once. I wish you and your family the best Dr Qaum and thank you for everything you did for me.

September 4th, 2015
If you are looking for an excellent physician, Dr. Qaum will certainly fit that criteria. He is without question the most thorough physician I have ever seen, making sure that every option of your care is discussed and provided to you. One of the remarkable things about being his patient is his respect for your time. Somehow he always manages to competently evaluate your medical situation, give an adequate explanation and recommendations, and answer all of your questions in a timely manner. Therefore, you do not need to worry about waiting for hours to be seen or evaluated as that just did not happen at his office. You will also find Dr. Qaum to be a friendly, courteous and very caring physician I highly recommend him.

August 31st, 2015
Patient
I have been a patient of Dr. Qaum's for 3 years his very knowledgeable, explains procedures and provides his home phone number in case of an emergency. He allows time to ask questions and provides understandable answers. The staff has been great also. Really hate to see him leave Wichita.

August 26th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
We have been a patient of Dr. Quam for 7 years and found him to be caring, thorough, knowledgeable, professional and very courteous. We never felt rushed through our appointments and he always answered all our questions. After surgery on each one of us we received excellent care together with his home phone in case of emergency. Sorry he is leaving Wichita. What a loss!

August 18th, 2015
Via Christie's Loss and West Virginia's Gain
Dr. Quam in addition to being a world class physician, has an extremely well trained staff who work well with him and seem to respect him a great deal. He treated my Mother for a cataract with an excellent surgical outcome. He was caring, and as others have stated, he provided his home phone, and called after surgery to make sure that her recovery was going well. Our family is most thankful that he was able to treat my Father when he came in as an emergency patient with severe shingles of the eye. Without his intervention my Father could have lost his vision. All in all, he is a wonderful doctor with excellent credentials and it is sad that Via Christie has lost his services. We highly recommend him and should he return to Wichita, would gladly return to being his patients.

August 17th, 2015
His professionalism, knowledge, and caring for the patient and their best interest is above any question or reproach. He is a friendly, caring doctor with an intense interest in detail and the patient's well being. He will be missed.

August 12th, 2015
Dr. Qaum's patient
I have been Dr. Qaum's patient since 2009. The first time I saw him, as a retired RN, I knew he was special and extremely kind, professional, and very intelligent. I had a horrible experience with another ophthamalogist who told me I would lose my vision and nothing could be done. I have total confidence in Dr. Qaum's ability to treat my glaucoma. He is very kind and reassuring and removed my anxiety regarding my potential loss of vision. I have never had another physician give me his home phone number. . Via Christi's loss is West Virginia's gain. It makes me sad that he is leaving and I wish him and his family the very best.

August 12th, 2015
Outstanding doctor
I am pleased to write this letter on behalf of Dr. Qaum. I’ve been his patient for six year for treatment of ocular hypertension. When I first saw Dr. Qaum I was afraid that I would lose my eyesight. Dr. Qaum eased my fears and put my worries to rest. As a result of his expertise and treatment, six years later I have not lost any of my visual field, my optic nerve is healthy and my eye pressure is within normal range. Not only is Dr. Qaum highly skilled and extremely thorough, he is also very compassionate. He always makes time to answer my questions and makes sure that I understand what transpired during my examination. In short, he makes me feel like I am his only patient. He is the only doctor I’ve ever had that gives his home phone number to patients. To this day, I’m still in awe of that gesture. Dr. Qaum is an outstanding ophthalmologist and I would recommend him, without hesitation. I am very sad he is leaving Wichita, but his new patients will be very lucky to have him.