A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamir Hersonskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamir Hersonskey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamir Hersonskey, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hersonskey graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hersonskey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamir Yosef Hersonskey MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tamir Y. Hersonskey practice?
- Dr. Tamir Hersonskey has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamir Hersonskey practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Joliet, IL.
See Joliet Neurological Surgeons and Joliet Surgeons.