A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamir Keshen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamir Keshen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamir Keshen, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keshen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Keshen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamir H Keshen MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tamir H. Keshen practice?
- Dr. Tamir Keshen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tamir Keshen practices Pediatric Surgery near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Santa Barbara Pediatric Surgeons.