A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamir Miloh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamir Miloh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamir Miloh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Biliary Atresia
Education & Awards
Dr. Miloh graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miloh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miloh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tamir A. Miloh practice?
Dr. Tamir Miloh practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Gastroenterologists, and New York Hepatologists.