Learn more about Dr. Tamir Miloh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamir Miloh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miloh
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Miloh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamir Miloh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Biliary Atresia
Education & Awards
Dr. Miloh graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miloh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamir A Miloh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Tamir A. Miloh practice?
- Dr. Tamir Miloh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tamir Miloh practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians, Scottsdale Gastroenterologists, and Scottsdale Hepatologists.