Learn more about Dr. Tamir Miloh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamir Miloh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamir Miloh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Biliary Atresia
Education & Awards
Dr. Miloh graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miloh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamir A Miloh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Tamir A. Miloh practice?
- Dr. Tamir Miloh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tamir Miloh practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians, Scottsdale Pediatric Specialists, and Scottsdale Pediatric Surgeons.