A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammam Al-Joundi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Joundi
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Joundi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammam Al-Joundi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Joundi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Al-Joundi has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammam Nmi Al-Joundi MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tammam N. Al-Joundi practice?
- Dr. Tammam Al-Joundi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tammam Al-Joundi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Jerseyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Cedar Hill, MO.
See Jerseyville Cardiologists.