A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammey Naab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammey Naab, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Medical Microbiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Naab graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Naab has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammey Naab MD is a female Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Medical Microbiology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Tammey Naab practice?
- Dr. Tammey Naab has 1 office location.
Dr. Tammey Naab practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Medical Microbiology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pathologists.