A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammi Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammi Davis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital of Towson
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammi D Davis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tammi D. Davis practice?
- Dr. Tammi Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tammi Davis practices Family Medicine near Owings Mills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Rosedale, MD.
See Owings Mills Primary Care Doctors.