A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammi Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammi Davis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital of Towson
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammi Dawn Davis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tammi D. Davis practice?
- Dr. Tammi Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Tammi Davis practices Family Medicine near Owings Mills, MD.
See Owings Mills Family Physicians.