A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammi Schlichtemeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammi Schlichtemeier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammi Schlichtemeier, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlichtemeier graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schlichtemeier has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammi Lyn Schlichtemeier MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tammi L. Schlichtemeier practice?
- Dr. Tammi Schlichtemeier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tammi Schlichtemeier practices Pediatrics near Coppell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Plano, TX.
See Coppell Pediatricians.