Dr. Tammi Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tammi Williams?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Tammi Williams?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2015

The Verdict is Still OUT

I was referred to Dr. Williams after my GYN retired. I had an immediate need and was put off for several weeks; it was almost to the point where I was seeking out other alternatives. However I wanted to “stick with Dr. Williams” since this is who my GYN referred. She is in a MEGA practice with NINE other doctors and it takes an ACT OF CONGRESS to get through the “red tape”. I really don’t like these MEGA practices; they are TOO BIG and impersonal. I came from a solo practice, so I am used to getting to my doctor when I need her. You will also have to put with MANY pregnant women, which I know are the “life blood” ($$) of their practice. But if you aren’t pregnant you will play “second fiddle”, at least to the front office staff. But if you ever get beyond these hurdles, you will find a bubbly effervescent through individual that seems to care about her patients. I also tried to get my daughter an appointment. The front office will “block” your doctor choices and try to funnel you to other doctors. Since there were “no issues” with my daughter, it would have been PERFECTLY FINE to wait 4-6 weeks for an appointment. This is another reason I do not like MEGA practice, they try to “even the load” or funnel appointments to less popular (or new) doctors. Her nurse is another story…very dry and rude. She (Dr. Williams) has done everything she said she would do; which is impressive to me based on my other experiences with physicians. I am still under her care so I will post a “follow up” to this vignette.

June 25th, 2013

My experience

You are just another number with Dr. Williams/Stephens. She lacks true interest in educating and caring for her patients in a genuine fashion. I am so relieved that I have found a doctor that cares.

June 11th, 2017