Dr. Tammi Waters Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tammi Waters?

Disappointed

Posted on August 27th, 2016

Seemed rushed, not really interested in what I had to say about my allergies. Can't really take seriously the advice of a medical professional who isn't in good shape herself.

Dr. Waters saved my life

Posted on December 21st, 2014

I just saw Dr. Waters for the first time in her new office at Wake Medical in Raleigh, NC, and she literally saved my life. I went in for my annual physical, and had her take a look at my ankle which I had sprained a couple weeks earlier. She didn't like the amount of swelling I had at a point when the sprain should have been mostly healed. After listening to some other symptoms that I thought were unrelated and taking into account my family medical history, Dr. Waters became suspicious that I had formed a deep vein thrombosis. She sent me right away for an ultra sound, and she was 100% correct. She then told me to go straight to the ER, in part because of the other symptoms I had described. It turns out that the clot had caused a pulmonary embolism. I never would have gone to the hospital and received life-saving treatment if it hadn't been for Dr. Water's astute observations, thorough listening skills, and smart diagnosis. Dr. Waters hadn't even been my first choice for a new PCP at the office I visited, but I am eternally grateful that she is the one I ended up with.

Went from awesome to horrible

Posted on September 26th, 2014

Well my family and I have been patients here for 6 years and when dr waters left everything change they misplaced my records, the office runs the show because we loved our drs and of front desk don't like you they don't hesitate to tell you see YA don't come back. Drs our the best but service besides that is rude and are not for patients needs

Posted on September 14th, 2012

Tammi is awesome! She listens to what you are telling her. Lots of Dr. don't listen to how you are really feeling. She never makes you think that she is in a rush to go on to the next patient.

VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE DR AND STAFF

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

WENT IN LAST MINUTE OF THE WEEK. EXPECTED TO BE RUSHED HAND HANDED AN ANTIBIOTIC AND TOLD TO REST FOR THE WEEKEND. WOW WAS I WRONG!I GOT THE FULL TREATMENT AND PROBABLY EXTRA ATTENTION FOR BEING THE LAST PERSON THERE. SHE SAVED MY WEEKEND, I HAD A DOUBLE EYE AND EAR INFECTION. WHILE EXAMINING ME SHE NOTICED TWO MARKS ON MY ARM AND TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT,SHE DID A BIOPSY AND HAS REFERRED ME TO UCONN MEDICAL CENTER FOR SKIN CANCER! SHES AMAZINGLY FRIENDLY AND PERSONABLE, I FIND MYSELF TELLING HER THINGS I WOULDNT THINK OF TELLING ANYONE. SHE HAS SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT HER.

happy patient

Posted on December 4th, 2009

she treats u like a person not as if u are just a patient and she is the doctor who knows everything. very caring person

Posted on September 28th, 2017