A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammi Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammi Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammi Williams, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tammi M. Williams practice?
Dr. Tammi Williams practices Pediatrics near Irving, TX.
See Irving Pediatricians.