A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammie Ferringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammie Ferringer, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferringer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ferringer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammie C Ferringer MD is a female Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Tammie C. Ferringer practice?
- Dr. Tammie Ferringer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Tammie Ferringer practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Scranton, PA.
See Danville Dermatologists.