Dr. Tammie Hand Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tammie Hand?

We love Dr. Hand!

Posted on April 23rd, 2017

My kids love her and look forward to their visits with her. She seems to genuinely care about my kids and always addresses all of my concerns. She seems very knowledgeable and we have always had great experiences with her. We would recommend her to anyone!

Posted on January 5th, 2014

I have 3 children and have been going to this office for a couple years. I normally do not see this dr but had to see her as it was my only option. I did not like nor would I ever recommend her. Very short, rude and didn't care about my children. I felt like we were a burden and I was a waist of her time. I asked her a couple questions that she didn't answer and she blew me off. I have several friends and family members that go to this office and I will make sure that NONE of them see her. There are plenty of other excellent physicians at this office, check them out.

Would not recommend

Posted on July 9th, 2013

This clinic and doctor seemed very cold and didn't seem to care if we came back or not. After 3 visits, we changed.

Posted on June 3rd, 2015